HYT 2.44% 4.2¢ hyterra ltd

Hey DC, I think it one of those things, it just didn't go to...

1. 752 Posts.
    Hey DC, I think it one of those things, it just didn't go to plan. I'm pretty comfortable with Paul's experience Tap Oil etc (as good management is key), and while I have no idea what it's like on the ground, he stressed that they were working pretty hard to make sure they get the drill in the ground ASAP. I think an important point too is the remuneration of all the major players in this have performance based incentives. So while this doesn't gurantee success it certainly motivates. The other aspect that we all know but goes to the challenge they face is that they are the operator of the rig (as opposed to a passive JV partner) working in a foreign country with a pretty skinny budget. So that doesn't exactly give me comfort but it goes to explaining some of the delays. Anyhow none of it matters compared to hitting gas and the initial flow rates. Still would have thought there was an easy 25%-40% upside prior to the drill starting, then results will speak to themselves. The upside is pretty large, as they have talked about drilling up to 40+ wells, but that is going to take cash. But if it ever gets to that, access to cash won't be an issue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $39.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $334.1K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 425088 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.