SGC 16.7% 0.7¢ sacgasco limited

For what it's worth I'm leaning/working on SGC retaining on or...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    For what it's worth I'm leaning/working on SGC retaining on or around 40-45% working interest in the Borba drill as Operator. Based on what I've seen happen with SGC previously and what has been put forward already I can't see the final cut being too much different than somewhere around this figure.

There was an interesting comment raised about the SGC Options (SGCOA) earlier.

It is my belief and understanding that Borba will not just be a one-trick pony. Depending on the scale of success initially achieved from this now imminent Borba drill it is my view there will be other drill zones quickly interpreted/established within the existing SGC Borba leases - if they haven't been already?

The ancient geology of the Borba leases/site suggests it is at the base of a previously large valley/river system which could also be conducive to further exploration and drilling success. If so, these would likely be followed up on by SGC with further drilling/spuds possible in 2020.

Then there is the Dempsey work-over to be done to bring that well into commercial production along with everything else they've currently got planned and/or producing and it all adds up to it being a big, big year for Sacgasco (SGC).

With all of this in mind the SGC Options (SGCOA) could certainly become extremely profitable for all holders.

For the record I hold both SGC and SGCOA.

DYOR
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $8.512K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4251770 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 892016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 791347
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.