XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

I would be very surprised if they could tell any investor or...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I would be very surprised if they could tell any investor or potential investor if they intend to sign deal either way. However, what this does do is make the decision by SGC to announce to a conference and to the market via the presentation all the more intriguing. Did SGC jump the gun, and release that prior to the conclusion of negotiations? That would be a strange decision to make. Or, did they state the partnership based on a handshake agreement? If so, even setting up the SGC expectations like that is high risk knowing full well that nothing is a done deal until there is a signature on a contract. To any SGC investor reading this - would definitely be getting on the phone asking the directors wtf is going on. At this stage, there is no point asking XST or CRC if there is a deal going to happen, as 99.9 percent of any company reps will tell you that they can't release that type of information. AM - I would have thought CRC confirming or denying any deal would be answered in this way too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.