XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Borba Prospect, page-81

1. 8,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    BI

i never mentioned texas, what are you rambling on about, xstate is looking for oil acquisitions onshore north America as far as i know,  as for borba?? they are not participants.. have you any detail on when they announce they will participate in borba?

can you answer me the question i have asked you many many times please .. have you spoken to SGC and confirmed CRC is Co venture partner ?

as usual your living a life of pure fantasy and fiction, your delusional in thinking xstate is a partner in Borba  clearly they are not..  nearly every post is saying that yet xstate shareholders are totally unaware of this???   your dribble is total fantasy, again, please supply evidence of xstate or EME being a participant in Borba

• XST24% Dempsey trend
    • EME30% Dempsey trend

correct,  what is that got to do with anything??  both are not participants in borba? please supply announcements from either paJV partners stating hey are participants..

great to hear your green on SGC, well done, your a legend..  thats what i like to hear.. keep it up..

if you are wanting to debate anything i have posted, please post up what you want to discuss, but your such an emotional wreck,,  you should be happy in your position and what are you worried about when i post here on my share??  are your trying to bully me off the forum?

who is FAR?  are you in that share?

thanks in advance and keep it civil..
    Last edited by agentm: 20/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.893M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 339663 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 123781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.