MBI mobi limited

Well that was my point. If opportunity cost is hurting you, sell...

1. 160 Posts.
    Well that was my point. If opportunity cost is hurting you, sell out and move on. No one is forcing you to hold them. Not to mention, that over the last two years that you have held, there was a hell of a lot of opportunities to make some decent money off them. For over a year, they had a pretty steady trading range of .005-.006, ranging to .007 occasionally. The depth was always loaded, but for me, while I held a chunk of shares that I didn't trade, also made some very nice profits off trading them with extra cash, just by sitting in the Q and waiting for my order to be filled, and then placing a sell .001 higher and waiting patiently for them to sell (a .001 move was a decent profit, especially when it was so reliable). At the same time, having seen these guys run hard to only fall back a number of times and learning my lesson, I sold out a portion of my holdings at 1 cent recently, took a nice profit, and bought back in at .005 and .006. I have also bought more recently at an equivalent ~ .004 (high 9's).

So while you are dissapointed with them, I have patience, and am quite happy to hold.

Cheers Greg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.