BNL 0.00% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

I am neither a spoofer, pumper, dumper, shiller or grifter (nor...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I am neither a spoofer, pumper, dumper, shiller or grifter (nor a rap artist).

If you are worried about spoofers or pumpers, beware, the Stock Swami is lurking on the HC discussion boards to sniff them out ... you don't mess with the Swami...

Instead, what I am is a speculator who has had positions in this since .018. Nothing marketing moving, just some play money.

Rounding this number up, my "2 pence" thoughts on this business is that it is highly speculative like others in its sector (Helium One, Royal Helium, etc.)

The boys and girls running the good ship BNL are very amateurish with their communications. Did not like how the woman exec stepped down and took a heap of shares in a pay out.

That's ok because new execs stepped in. Problem addressed with someone else more qualified for the task at hand (applying for and securing permits).

Fine, back on course.

At some point, even though I prefer leadership teams that do not over-promote, you have to get graded on how well you market your business and product. That has been a flop for the BNL team thus far.

This mob needs to learn a bit from the Disalloweders in the Gold mining business. Just take 5% of that selling nouse and apply it.

Need to communicate once per month without over hyping. Regular drip feed stuff. Show incremental progress on shorter timelines. That shows you know how to manage a project and deliver. Not seeing that as yet...potentially, but not seeing enough.

Also, this mob should be rewarding retail with first dibs on the next capital raising to fund ongoing mine development. We know this CR is coming. You know if the CR happens and retail are left out that they don't get it, but we will see.

Just like the two charts I showed above, BNL has not completely put this story in one bucket or the other. However, I REK'N August is a good time to see what the next step is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.847K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2239267 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2342432 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.