BNL 0.00% 0.6¢ blue star helium limited

Bored to Death, page-32

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Not sure it means someone has limits to there thinking, that sounds to me like playing the person rather than constructing and argument to justify your opinion, for me Im not sure what else the company could or should report on other than what they have done already, ie how, where and what they are spending our investment on, 'see quarterly report', and any interesting mile stones they may have reached or not reached in implementation of thier business plans along the way, ie see 'asx releases'. As share holders we are not part of management or board for that mater. Management should not be explaining what they have been doing each month to investors. In my mind results lift the sp note hype and marketing, however I see your point no news can be fustrating, but if there is none, well there is none, these projects, particularly getting permits take time, nice to see management buying more land while waiting for approval though, see asx announcement, instead of sitting on thier hands. Will be a lot of news flow once permit is granted I would imagine as there will be lots to report, might even get some pritty pictures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.098K 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1361022 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8061876 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.