AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

bored....

1. 239 Posts.
    Shipping in a year........I am sorry but I do not see how this is possible in any way shape or form.

For a start it does not take into account the good wet season that is happening out that way and the impact it must be having on "An infill RC and diamond drilling programme is in progress and should be finished
    shortly."

Finish the infill, get the plant designs done, get them costed, get the road/rail/shipping cost finalised, get the money (if things get harder than what they already are then this could be interesting), go to tender, set a start date, contend with next wet season, make sure the finish date is in the dry season!

Once everything prior to 'set a start date' has been done then they can work on a 12 month to first shipment date. Till then it's 24 months at best.

As for the share price - everthing is pretty much known about this project...... and it's phosphate, very very dull. Nothing will happen with MAK until a start date is set, then people will take an interest as they know things are starting to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.