RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Borg Geoscience Joins RMX Lithium, page-24

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1623
    As someone noted NMT have a MC of $191m

I do not even consider a stock with such an MC for an entry.

So far for RMX I bought at 1c it rose to 4.8c for +380% gain and it's currently sitting on +209% gains all in about 5 weeks.

NMT would never be able to achieve such gains in that timeframe.

RMX has an MC of $10m and is starting to drill at a potentially very high grade area and are looking at further acquisitions for Lithium or Cobalt and Brendan Borg is on board which is a huge smoke signal.

The main point is the Market Cap is $10m and such a low market cap can move to $20m/$40m/$80/$100m quite quickly within weeks to a few months; there are many of examples that have achieved that; even PSC on mediocre results and not in such a good political climate achieved $100m MC in 4-5weeks and many more shares on issue.

Everyone has different targets/investment and trading agendas and styles' I'm a short term trader (STT) with a select few that are long term holds for the spec end, but otherwise it's trade the trend and have done this successfully on countless stocks all making multi-bag gains (e.g. 200%/400%/600%/1000% + gains in very short time frames)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.