RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Deadline? What deadline? I've just been back through all the...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Deadline? What deadline? I've just been back through all the info I can find regarding Red River and I cannot find any concrete information regarding any kind of forward plans or schedules.

The only reference to any dates for drilling is a broad picture one liner in the project overview presentation. An operational deadline that does not make. A general indicative guide maybe, but nothing more than that.

While I agree they could have been a little more explicit, the fact they have not announced that tenement rights have been granted, have not been granted drilling approvals, have not identified a drilling contractor etc etc all tells me quite clearly that the "6 to 10 weeks" was a guideline for "we hope to get things sorted in the next few months, pending receipt of all necessary approvals and contractor availability". Perhaps that is what they should have said.

While the idea here is an exciting one, lets get real people, it is still just "a group of blokes with an exciting idea". The geological info provided to date is also very vague and only a "conceptual big picture", so still just "an exciting idea" on that front. Once we have evidence of tenement rights and drilling approval the idea starts to become a tangible project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.