SMN 0.00% 71.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

"Bring Out The Financial Gurus with the wealth building...

1. 2,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

"Bring Out The Financial Gurus with the wealth building mentality"

If all the financial gurus in the World, mathematical experts in the field with the ability to unearth the next biggest technology stock on the ASX, truly believe they are the smartest people on the planet, then we all know at SMS that most of them are asleep at the wheel, and the only true long term financial gurus are already in.

There are no free meals on the ASX. There are no sirens of alert by the ASX of when to buy a stock.
    The year is 2019, history has been etched in stone from the middle of 2015, and the only share holders left holding SMS stock are the very long term believers, the long term backers, the only true financial gurus of the market are holding shares in SMS now. For all the investors that have come and gone,
    (you may even remember one of them-such as Jacksongreen) they have all left the building.

But there is some hope for all those short term non believers, it comes in the form of Motley Fool. You see, the MF is the greatest wealth creators of finding the next greatest investing stocks on the ASX, when all the hard work has been completed. An anology is like taking your very first step into the housing industry. You decide to buy your very first home. We have all been there, the planning it takes, the many visits to the bank for your very first investment in the housing market. Do we buy from the plan, or buy an established home. From the very first planning stage to the final outcome, followed by the setling in process can take many many years. Think of this, you did most of this on your own, with maybe support from your parents (If they were still in your life) Where was the MF giving you advice?

Same outcome can be transposed over to the share market. Are you a long term buyer in real estate? Why not apply that winning strategy over to the share market? Being a short term investor will work for short term gains. The biggest problem with short term mentality investing in stocks is that you will be stopped out many, many times in your trading. The only person you can b/s to is yourself, because every short term investor has faced this reality.

If you are a day trader, trading for a living, then making money weekly for survival is the upmost of importance, and going long with hundreds of thousands tight up in one stock that is not paying a dividend is suicide.

Understand what you are looking for, are you after that expensive beautifully furnished home to live in or that very fast Lamborghini that gives you the short term thrills, but long term headaches?

The point to all this, is an article that was posted on ISX in regards to MF report on technology stocks - time to buy! Very interesting report, because I only knew of one of the three stocks, which was my favourite APT. The other two were APX & WTC.

All three of those stocks have have had an incredible run over the last few years.

Go and read my take on it over at ISX.

Now Let's get back to my original analogy. Building an expensive home or driving that very fast Lamborghini.

Understand that I'm only interested in the illustration purpose from the different tech companies, and am not going into any specific details on each company. From my point of view it's irrelevant.
    Understand this, "Revenue is Revenue"

APX is a very interesting stock from the daily chart. In approx middle of 2015 their share price was very close to SMS, in the low 0.50 cents range. On Friday APX share price closed at $30.13. They have very similar amount of outstanding shares on issue. From memory 106 million shares.

The take away from this is very clear, in four years APX share price rose from 0.50 cents to $30.13.
    SMS is very close in my opinion to start this journey. In about the same time span over the next 4 years, if SMS gets the go ahead from FAA and CVM technology gets fitted to every major aircraft world wide,
    then the outcome will probably mirror APX!

So any short or long term investor selling their shares now for a pip, needs their head examined by a doctor.

It is near impossible to be any more clearer in displaying a live example such as APX, in where SMS share price is likely to proceed in the near future and beyond over the coming 4 years.

I can guarantee MF will come out with a report on SMS over the next 4 years, if all goes according to plan, with SMS over $20 plus dollars.

That's a given.

Seek a financial advisor before investing in any ASX listed stock. Seek advice from your accountant before buying any share on the ASX. Never take any advice from H.C, always carry out your own due diligence before investing any money on ASX listed stocks.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 71.0¢ $3.915K 5.514K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15629 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 2695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.