SMN 3.45% 56.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Boring look to the 4c report due last week of July, page-3

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    great story but the time line may not suit others as when you are older we do not know when the last train station is arriving

my deep thought is that if this technology is the bee knees and the cost savings to the airline are so great

then why has the uptake being very slow even with approvals that is the big question and why the give away to delta for an 8 month period without monies changing hands for a trail

is it the fact that board at this present time needs, a sales department that can sell snow to an eskomo or a dennis roach to be appointed to the board

but the statements by tc over the years has not so come to frutrution and mr market is not intrested in a share price in a down trend for years the faith has been lost

one can only hope that the 4c has some good news in it and firm timelines including cash flow and then the market will take notice but until that point of time it is all of a guess
    is not the only share I hold but the most disappointing at this stage of the game

wait for the bottom buy a few for traders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.