SMN 4.31% 55.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Boring look to the 4c report due last week of July, page-4

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Hi Razzle, first of all, thank you for your reply and thoughts.

Correction to spelling "Tie up"

As for the delay, its the aviation industry. Lots of red tape and everyone must be onboard from the manufacturers to the airline companies who are implementing changes to the way maintenance NDT programs are carried out.

Like you, I can see all the negatives, but you can also see changes are underway. When it comes to BNPL, who's worried if the money comes in next year instead of instantaneously. Take the delay in payment as a negative and apply the opposite view. Next year we could get full FAA approval and the CVM sensors already fitted with more flight testing results could be even more in SMS favour. Imagine if we get a positive result to finding a crack over this time? The technology is doing what it should be doing, also cracks are being found way before normal Eddy current testing can identify cracks.

This could be way more positive than anyone predicts.

Also Dennis Patrick Roach is in our corner. I found this link, but having trouble in getting the full report.

Here is the link.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228946955_Real_time_crack_detection_using_mountable_Comparative_Vacuum_monitoring_sensors.

Dated May 2019. Not sure if the date is correct. Maybe you will have more luck than me in getting the full article.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.