noBoDe - I think you read too much into this - a lot of these...

1. 17,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    noBoDe - I think you read too much into this - a lot of these 'mannerisms' are simply signs of boredom, maybe tension, brought on by tiredness; Trump makes me laugh with his clenched teeth and chin and yet the pursed lips, almost like the duck-face Facebook devotees photograph themselves withL I wonder how he does it, not easy to do - try it! But; 'tsk, tsk' lets not get too personal, otherwise half of HC will have an emotional melt- down.

Trump, as usual, says what he thinks will please most people present there - as always, he is in the moment - remains to be seen what the actual outcomes are and that won't happen for a while, and then there might be another hot topic Trump, the showman, will present to 'his' public. I believe Putin has the measure of the man, but will play any advantages this man offers so freely, now, at this moment - can be different tomorrow or even in the next 5 minutes!

Having said all of that, of course, I want the outcome to be this good, but we have been disappointed too often.
    thanks for posting this - to be honest I only watched half, but will catch up with the rest later tonight.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.