IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Having 400 mill less shares on issue is in SAR's favour versus...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Having 400 mill less shares on issue is in SAR's favour versus IGR, as is its 6 months advance in Project Development timetable .

However , head grade for SAR is 1.7gpt , versus IGR at 3.1gpt. From memory , I think some of SAR resource /reserves already includes some UNDERGROUND in its grade!

Interesting to look at the respective Charts of SAR and IGR .
    SAR fell/rose/fell = stagnated at between 15c and 25c between March and September 2009, when it had a Resource / Reserve upgrade in conjunction with the commencement of the Project Development and started its climb.
    IGR rose /fell = stagnated at between 20c -36c -28c between May 2009 and Jan 2010 and its interesting to note IGR had its last and latest Resource/Reserve upgrade in June 08.

Whether the drilling since June 08 constitutes the type that can be applied to a further JORC Resource , I don't know --but there has been plenty of drilling!

Many other similiarities in the respective SAR and IGR development timeframes ---and the potential to add additional"discoveries" to their respective gold inventories . The big factor for IGR remains the grade , and has far more of the unknown factor underground .

Suffice to say SAR is timewise ,has been in the "sweet spot", where most companies going into production have their second price run ( one good reason the RATS WITH GOLD TEETH switched allegiance !!!!)
    Is that "timeframe" about to occur with IGR????? .Worth watching developments with RMS/AVO/DIO late JAN/FEB , and watching announcements with IGR between now and when they have to pour the concrete pads for the plant ( March??).
    IMO , there are still many chapters to be written in the EASTERN WA GOLDFIELDS 2010 development book .
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.