PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

boring, whats the hold up??, page-7

1. RRM
    726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    There is fear out there in regards to debt financing which is hammering all small cap miners. PNA falls into that category at the current price of its shares. Been a couple of brutal articles noting how the likes of CUO and others have gone belly up and noting the massive debts outstanding on some of these companies. OZL is not helping, through their sheer corruption or incompetence by not noting the severity of their debt outstanding until the last moment. This is all adding up to an ugly storm. Throw in the general economic climate and you have the answer. We need clear signals which will entail:
    1. Higher copper prices
    2. Clear outline of the debt outstanding and how this will be managed going forward for PNA
    3. A better economic environment.

PNA is starting to get a bit too low for my liking to trade. BHP is starting to look a better bet. However, if you can stand it, stick it out (assuming we do not get caught out on the debt).

Not sure anymore. Surely this has to bounce big time at some point? Maybe not? I view PNA as risky at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.