AS1 18.2% 0.9¢ asara resources limited

boring, page-11

1. 2,006 Posts.
    I'd say the directors incentive options - see thread -have a lot to do with it.

Even though any new information is required to be released immediately these companies are run by crafty old hands. There could be any number of reasons for delays.

There's still plenty of upside here IMO - consider the director buying @19c, and the rise in the POG. Even if you don't hold DRK it pays to keep a close eye on developments there and to read that thread also.

On the downside I would expect another cap raising in the near future as GMR has a high cash burn rate with it's ongoing exploration in Mali. The strength of the AUD would be of some help here in reducing those costs.

Also even if Falun turns out to be a success (IMO it will) according to DRK site managers it could be 5 years before it actually produces anything because of the various permits and impact studies that are required.

Maybe too many speculators were expecting a quick buck in Falun and have now realized even if it turns out to be fantastic it may be a lengthy process.

These two companies are closely intertwined. The whole GMR, DRK Royal Falcon thing came about because they had offices in the same building in Perth. I believe the most important thing with any speccy is management and their ability to bring exploratory success to fruition and in this we are in good hands.

You need to be patient a little while longer and maybe take profits/reduce holdings around the 30 cent mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.939M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $809 89.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1144175 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1445068 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.