AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

boring, page-15

1. 27 Posts.
    I hope dumpers will be burning at Xmas but only time will tell. You can't blame investors for dumping and moving on, as there are many other stocks out there, currently performing well.

The key here is regular communication, which has lacked in comparison to other stocks on the market. Who's to blame GMR Or Drake the operator?

This lack of communication may come back to bite GMR, when they need to raise more capital (which will be soon, IMO). Luckily to date, the price has remained stable and hasn't fallen away, which is a sign of a good stock. The sideways movement since, is also very positive.

There are many theories with regards to the delay of the latest results (as discussed in previous posts). My guess is as good as any. I just hope results aren't being transported by sea. If so, hold on to the new year.

If patience is wearing thin then please sell at these prices asap. If you can hold on, then things can only be positive from here. Looking forward to the upcoming AGM. The maximum 170k pay rise, will be doubtful though.

GMR... Do Something... Don't Think... DO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.