VCR ventracor limited

boring

1. 177 Posts.
    What a bore this VCR thread is becoming!

Here's a tip, if you believe in stem cells then you should put your money in stem cell stocks rather than taking up our valuable time by constantly pointing out how glorious you think stem cell technology is, especially without providing one single reference to a clinical study that has shown the efficacy of stem cells in heart disease. This subject has been done to death.

And if you're here just to flog a certain competing product, well it would be nice if you keep your propaganda on your own thread. Yes it would be nice to have smaller LVADs. Ventrassist has been implanted in a 35kg, 10 yo person but i'm sure in the future there will be a market for smaller devices for toddlers and dwarves, so good luck with your recommended product!

I'm all for critique against VCR, but it's obvious some people just have a one track agenda to the detriment of this thread.

To drmb, i've enjoyed reading your posts. Keep it up. It's nice to know that some people can critique VCR and actually back it up with a factual logical argument instead of hype. I disagree with a few of your points but will leave that for another time.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.