Boris has won its official, page-111

1. 22,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Brexit not going anywhere, i'm pretty sure they'll leave end of Jan, buying the pound was a no brainer for a spike at least imo, the market was scared stiff of Corbyn not Boris.

I doubt very much a no deal Brexit will happen now, the EU no longer have the upper hand, Boris is in the box seat so in my opinion i would get as far away from the Eu as possible while keeping trade as easy as possible with them but also retain freedoms to do big trade deals with Trump and Oz etc.
    Theres been rumours of a Singapore on Thames theme as possible but to keep it English maybe he could call it Borisland or something, he's come out with well targeted spending measures so he's going to have to do something on the business and revenue front without raising taxes because higher taxes are very unpopular and don't drive growth and wealth.

I'm sure a big change like this might produce some temporary turmoil but they are all adults and the EU knows its got to start being sensible and try and keep the UK as a friendly competitor because the EU worst nightmare would be the UK as a hostile competitor, Boris should be able to give them a good squeeze and get a good deal for everyone in a timely manner imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.