As far as I have found out there have been 2 breakthrough cases...

1. 23,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    As far as I have found out there have been 2 breakthrough cases but its not on the government site.

I have just had a quick look and could not find figures but in aged care people in their 90s have died after the vaccine but most often are from other health issues.
    There is no vaccine that is 100 % so break through cases are nothing new but you are of much less risk of catching and spreading covid than not being vaccinated.
    I found the adverse reaction on the web site but every day there are adverse reaction to medicines and many that are more deadly than the vaccine,the AZ vaccine is available for all over 18 in Germany and for over 30 in the UK.

You will have to make up you own mind but need to look at all the material and cosult your doctor.I am due this week for my second AZ this week,last year I had a blood clot but my doctor said I would be ok to have AZ,the likelihood of blood clots increase with age and are more common in the community than people realize,chance are at 25 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 3000 at 60 and 1 in 500 at 80.

disallowed/national/don-t-be-concerned-by-vaccinated-people-catching-covid-say-experts-20210716-p58ab6.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.