hi pasqual, papermoney et ali don't post often of late, however,...

1. 165 Posts.
    hi pasqual, papermoney et al

i don't post often of late, however, i've left details on prior threads regarding instalment warrants of an information nature that may be of assistance to you

please note - the underlying structure is not a trust - the legal purchaser would be a company set up that acts in a bare trustee capacity on behalf of the fund - as noted on this thread though, carefully worded deeds and docs are essential and need to pass the bank's scrutiny as well

also - particularly in sa you need to be careful not to trigger potential double stamp duty issues - ie the timing of execution is critical

certainly not promoting what i do, but merely encouraging you to seek assistance from an accountant who knows the drill (although shamelessly happy to admit this is something i do a lot for clients in sa, qld and vic)

ps - you can potentially take the borrowing one step further - ie as a catalyst to develop a current income producing property at a later date and split some profit outside of super

cheers

mk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.