GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

gmac,Don't single yourslef out my friend. For, everyone that is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    gmac,

Don't single yourslef out my friend. For, everyone that is willing to admit it, at some stage or another was out of his/her's depth of knowing these sort of things. Yes, me included.

But, by being a bean counter and having learned a few costly lessons in the past, I decided to enlarge/expand my knowledge of these things. Hence why I can pass comments based on substance, unlike others that are claiming to be able to do so, but display no proofs of being able to do it. Neither have I seen at this stage anyone discrediting my comments either.
    The usual tactics of playing the player and not the ball is very alive and well when one is following open forums and especially when one may be treading on someone else's toes and plans.

If I can help, I will always try my utmost of sharing my knwledge by doing so. If I can't, I won't even bother to reply. If we are to talk about Geologist staff for instance, you will not see me making any comments about it simply because I am ignorant of the fact. But when we are talking figures/numbers, that is a totally different story.

As for the 2nd paragragh of yours where you are asking if our blowout will/could still be rising...How long is a piece of string my friend. For, it all depends on how that loan agreement was written out, and where only the Board is in full knowledge of that. But, if we are to take in consideration what has just happened, yes, IMO we may be looking at another increase in the blowout.

My suggestion would be for the Board to pay a cancellation fee, if it is allowable in the contract, then cancel the contract/loan agreement altogether, and renegotiate a new one which will have to incorporate some security and hedging tgo cover for the Forex Exchange volatility.

The way I see it, yes I do belive that the $AU dollar will still increase against other World currencies because of what we have to offer. Heaps of Resources that the World is looking for, and SECURITY with a stable Government.

DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.