DYL 4.33% $1.21 deep yellow limited

I know I'll probably get heckled for even insinuating...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I know I'll probably get heckled for even insinuating this.. but wanted to get peoples thoughts on what they think Borschoff's intentions are.
    Do we think he actually wants to build a mine or do we think he's positioning for a buyout, or even to make a quick for dollars on an impending stock price rise.

I get he's done it before and he could do it again, but think of his position. He's already made a dime on PDN and retired. He's getting on with his age and he decided to come out of retirement seeing the current fundamentals of uranium. Why would you spend 5-10 years trying to develop a mine and get into production again when you know just have a company in the game will make you a mint anyway? Why not just build as much resources as possible for 2-3 years and sell when the price goes up? To me it just seems to be his strategy, drill and drill but have no intention of building.

Look at Goviex in Namibia, they've said they aren't drilling anymore because they've got their resource and they would rather save money to develop. That indicates a longer term strategy.

Not saying any of this is a bad thing as stock price will rise regardless, just not sure if Borschoff is intending to ever build. Look at his current position, why would you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.050(4.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.167B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.22 $1.14 $6.363M 5.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62763 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 7618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.