IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

borthanna

1. 145 Posts.
    Hi to all the other IGR shareholders.I've held shares in this company for a few years now but am new to HC.I like the enthusiasm that everyone has for its future prospects and like most have been a bit frustrated with the SP's inability to move higher.But all good things for those who wait.

Anyway I have spoken to Chris Cairns quite a few times and am impressed with his professionalism.Whats happening at the moment(RC drilling programme) is exciting and hopefully will be the nuts and bolts behind the redirection of the company and the SP.I spoke to him back in February about Borthanna and he told me something which I'm not sure everyone is aware of and maybe one of the reasons that Barrick has been so keen to partner with IGR.
    The Olympic Dam site(BHP)is a 0.3 milligal gravity anomaly,Borthanna is 0.8 milligal and the anomalies around Allendale are 10 milligals!And as Chris said to me thats not he didn't forget the decimal place!
    At present they are doing preliminary gravity surveys and priotising which targets to drill first with drilling expected to commence in June sometime.
    With Barrick's experience and financial muscle it gives me alot more confidence that they will find something there and if they do could be very very large indeed.
    Like all you guys I'm crossing my fingers so to speak!

SP at 14cents and hopefully can break through that 15cent resistance soon.Gold seasonally has a bit of a run this time of year till May so if we get some good drill results soon should push the SP higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.