BRN 1.25% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Bosch, page-55

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Thanks. Good to know and I hope the Aussie company kicks some ass.
    Other companies having success doesn’t take anything away from Bosch. And because there is a BRN dot I of course am hoping Akida is helping them out.
    The following is not a response to your post but just an opinion I would like to share with all: New tech is often developed by smaller companies and finds its way into the hands of household names. That’s what I like about Akida, BrainChip developed it and has a business model to make sure the big players turn it into a success by getting it into their products for which they have a guaranteed market. I don’t know of a lot of tech that ends up belonging to a single company. When I saw the first ever iPhone I thought it was game over for other mobile phone companies. In fact it was just the beginning. One day there will be a breath analyzer that detects multiple diseases, it will be followed by many more from a range of companies. So happens, I think Akida will be in the first and BrainChip will do very well out of it. We don’t have to be the only show in town to have great success. When I think of all the possible use cases for Akida I agree with Jesse Chapman, a $10 share price is very realistic in a couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $472.8K 2.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1231274 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 667936 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.