BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

B, I remember not that far back owning 850000 shares at around...

1. 2,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1494
    B, I remember not that far back owning 850000 shares at around 6c, and being down in excess of 50%. For me, it was hardly a paltry sum. Gave me PLENTY of cause for concern, and certainly tested my resolve. So why did I hold?
    I saw no red flags. Thru continual research and vigilance, I simply could not see signs that the tech was b/s, mgt were incompetent , tho some decisions pissed me off, nor that the potential market size was enormous.
    I've spent the last hour going over posts from 2-4 yrs ago. Wow. It's amazing how things change, yet somehow stay the same. Despite all the progress made by BRN in that timeframe, the context of downramping remains pretty much the same.
    In that timeframe, Ive gone from being well in excess of 25 k in the red, to buying yet more shares, having never sold 1, and being green in excess of a lazy $1 mill.
    I don't say this to brag. Many on here will be doing far better. I reveal this only to demonstrate the power of doing ur own research, and having resolve and patience.
    Make no mistake. While the song being sung by downrampers has not changed, the landscape for BRN , the potential opportunities for BRN, and the BRN tech certainly have.
    Man’s life is saved in Sweden when drone drops defibrillator – TheLiberal.ie – Our News, Your Views
    How good is this story? The world is changing.
    Seeing people bailing out at the $1 mark is not a bad thing, and also understandable. Would have have been a psychological sell point for many retailers. What's impressed me is the high volumes changing hands. Plenty have been willing to step into the breach at these price levels. Whatever the s/p does in the coming weeks, I'll be holding, simply because I've never been more confident in the stock. That's a great feeling to have, given the current price.
    The APT analogy that's been given is not without merit, given that it's a 1 trick pony, and BRNs market is limited only by how far u wish to stretch ur mind.
    For those contemplating entering BRN, dyor, and try timing ur run at ur peril. For those contemplating selling. Before u do, go back and have a look at posts from 2-3 yrs ago. May well give u pause for thought.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $765.2K 4.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
107 2575551 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 873768 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.