BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

bosom alert!, page-35

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Dear Hot Copperites

I have been following the debate between the fundamentalists and the chartists with interest.

It is important to listen to both sides of the discussion (politely!)

IMHO Many of the Biota supporters utilise charting as well as fundamentals.

The current Biota share price has a degree of uncertainty based on fundamentals as outlined in various posts. Much of this uncertainty has also been fuelled by the drop in the share price from $3-40 to around $2-00. The previous post outlines the reason why many consider the fundamentals justify a higher share price. the three analysts reports suppport a significantly higher share price.

From a technical perspective there is also uncertainty. The share price drop has been considerable - however many indicators suggests that it has been markedly oversold.

Many of the Hot Copperites feel this way and hence are holding or stocking up in anticipation of a rebound. The 195d/200d Moving average at $2-00 has shown good support for the past 10 days or so - with the share price tracking sideways awaiting news.

Nonetheless it is clear that it Biota has changed from a steep uptrend to a steep downtrend - is it ready to return to an uptrend?? or will it break $2 and head downwards as some feel. Only time will tell.

The current international sell off in the share market - driven by a whole range of financial concerns has added an additional major risk factor to the Biota share price.

I think that most investors could handle all of this but for the final factor - there is extreme concern that the Biota share price is being deliberately and artficially manipulated in contravention of ASX rules. The shareholders feel they are being treated like suckers and they don't like it.

What is Biota management going to do about it? - because it risks destroying a lot of value for shareholders, management and Australian innovation.

Biota management - speak up and be heard!

Regards
    Kangaroo1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.