SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

bot accumulating-someone wants in!

1. 20 Posts.
    Some quick analysis.

Looking at the course of sales and the trend on the bot action today. If you look at each batch of trades you will clearly see that there is a larger accumulation at 18c currently and then smaller parcels sold off at 17.5c.

I dumped some of the info into an excel spreadsheet and did a few calculations to look at the trends. The bot has been set to sell off anywhere between 20-25% of whatever it accumulates during its first trade at 18c, over the subsequent smaller trades.

This suggests that the accumulator is holding the price down and getting others to sell while he stocks up.

I mentioned this in a previous post that most people that trade have a herd mentality and sell because others are selling and buy because others are buying. In this case the individual that has set the bot is creating downward pressure after each larger trade, so others will sell so he can stock up on cheaper stock.

I guess as an analogy you could refer to him as the sheep dog. What do they do best?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.