NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bot action, page-47

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Bots dont give away direction and so trying to workout bot direction always seems difficult - but thats what they are designed to do.

whats happened though over the last few weeks is that the registry seemed to have tightened up making the upswing potentially extremely steep

In further thoughts I would think like Xstrata would.

1) should we invest in Garuatu-
    I would defenitely If I were to get 100 million per annum (based on 50% of 300000Moz/pa) at the beginning stages of a project (with mine life of upto 54 years)
    Platinum prices are not going anywhere but north given rareity and the fact that 1/2 of the world poppulation (India and China are catapulting into an accelerated phase of growth)

2)how much am I going to be ready to invest 700 million or 1billion - thats what the independent review of the BFS(which i think is now under Xstratas indirect control - because NKWE board seem to have no control on this) is trying to do

the answer is - well we were ready to pay half that amount for iron ore in mauritania with Sphere why would we say no to a large platinum project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.