1MC 33.3% 0.2¢ morella corporation limited

Bot activity, page-2

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have been watching a fair while and you are right about the bot activity. I'd disagree that the bots are all about stopping the price rising. The bots can sometimes (probably most times) work with cappers but they can also cause runs and breaks.

Manipulation is all about making money. It might be through accumulation, short selling or generally trying to rattle nervous investors into doing something rash (selling or buying at the wrong time for instance).

I would agree that some serious acquisition is going on but there have been no announcements about changes to substantial holdings for a while.

I have speculated that our recent rise could have been down to a number of factors. My top one was that Blackrock achieved what they wanted. They capped the price for long enough and then they got a good slice of Altura at a very nice entry point and then let it run. There are other possibilities around funds accumulating knowing we are destined for the ASX300 and possibly ASX200 within a year. There are the explosion of new funds around emerging technologies and small caps (although we are now past being a small cap).

For me, it doesn't rally matter. I'm not a day trader. I want to see Altura producing 450kt p.a. at market prices. We will be in 2020 by that stage. I am sure I will be tempted to sell before if I can clear my mortgage but this about being part of something big. On that basis, the fluctuations of manipulators don't worry me. They bug me sure, but it doesn't get to worry!

I can, and will, wait.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $139.9K 49.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 63352944 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13025084 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 28.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ 41631484
Last updated 15.48pm 13/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.