BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT Announce Successful Phase 1 Study for BTX1503, page-53

1. 4,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1394
    In all seriousness though I can see huge potential for this stock as I've mentioned in the past.. as I know can you.

There is simply no product that ticks all the boxes (which include minimal side affects) for acne that BTX1503 does..

What really drives me here is the level of merger and acquisition activity for products along the FDA process..

The average deal is worth $500 mill (USD) and does not need to be near FDA approval for that to occur..

Now probably our nearest competitor in the USA is a company listed on the NASDAQ called zynerba who are trying to adopt the use of a synthetic cannaboid and are preparing for phase 2 trials. The market cap of this company is $240 million USD..

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise the upside here is a very comfortable 10 bags should we continue nicely along the process.

I really like this research report and encourage other potential punters to read it:

http://www.botanixpharma.com/wp-content/uploads/20170508-Banyan-Tree-in-depth-research-note-BOT.pdf

I have no doubt the likes of Pfizer and Roche are well aware of what the company is doing considering the lack of activity in the acne sector for a very long time.
    There are deals being done for small biotech companies all the time. In fact the smallest deal done in the last few years in this space was for $90 million with Allergan acquiring Anteriois (an acne product in the pre clinical development stage). This happened in January 2016.

The largest was worth $5.2 billion.

The ace up our sleeve? BTX1701 the facial cleanser that does not require FDA approval.. this is extremely exciting for obvious reasons as it utilises the Permetrex skin delivery technology and can provide a near term revenue opportunity to guide us beyond phase 2 studies... in hindsight the capital raising earlier this year was genius. Think of Johnson and Johnson facial cleanser and cetaphil etc. Huge revenue earners.

Imho the company is worth north of $50 mill as it stands meaning the share price should be closer to the ten cent range. The market is asleep to this as bios are a real tough gig here on the ASX as most don't have any foundations.

Anyway enough from me ... enjoy your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.