BOT 2.03% 37.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Just following on from my post only just a few days ago when...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Just following on from my post only just a few days ago when Simply Wall St valued this stock at $1.42. Now, I don't want to sound like a squeezer posting analyst forecasts re fair value as I am fully aware that really most of these 'professional stock analysts' know SFA about what is going to happen in the market and post figures that are highly positive (many false) purely to draw traffic and ensuing subscription fee revenue. Notwithstanding this, I've found this site to be mostly fair in their analysis i.e. they downgrade / overvalue companies where required. But I was out for dinner with my mrs last night telling her stock valued highly undervalued when I saw this...

Yesterday Simply Wall St upped Fair Value to $7.60 per share below....Over the top yes but still, WTF?? eek.png

I could be off with the fairies here but does anyone holding BOT feel like they've just secretly been given the equivalent of the first division tattslotto (some powerball) numbers days before the big draw and not to tell anyone? cool.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6441/6441106-4aad13492d005b0f460a82f645384d66.jpg

Last edited by SEPA: 07/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.