BOT 4.60% 41.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-10542

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6447/6447851-d42037ae67a75045a917f35b71116f1b.jpg

I'm referencing my own research as above, on the left side would be the plans they refer to but i've decided not to include that information. These are plans that do reflect a position on Sofdra, many plans will not have reviewed it's inclusion and others that don't cover it will simply not mention it in their materials.

Take this list as a snapshot of the coverage landscape and by no means an exhaustive list, some have significantly more lives covered than others, there are thousands of different plans out there.

NC,NF, Excluded all mean the same thing, essentially patients on those plans would be liable for the full amount.

I suspect on the upcoming commercial day they will do what all Pharma companies do and will declare a high percentage of insurer coverage, 80% or something like that but the devil is in the detail. An insurers decision to cover a drug in principal does not mean individual plans will necessarily cover it, a high cost brand drug like this can't expect every plan to include it.

The other thing to note, with all coverage to date is the PA designation, Prior approval is required in almost all instances and that will invariably include step therapy, that's going to have an effect on speed of uptake, particularly in the market not already seeking treatment.

Many of the biggest plans don't update their coverage until the start of the new year so there could be some big hitters come through and improve the outlook significantly. It's also common for a 6-12 month observation period before a plan decides to include a drug or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $752.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 41.5¢ $3.653M 8.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 158683 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 129823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.