BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-10732

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    This morning, I went through E & P recent BOT analysis report...I just don't see how BOT can fail with Sofdra and other products / in pipeline. The CEO Howie will walk away a very wealthy man in my books. He's already "launched more than 15 branded products, managed over 30 dermatology products, and played a significant role in two of the largest dermatology acquisitions with combined valuations of US$7.8 billion."

Ecclock 4yrs exceptional YoY Growth in Japan. E & P stated, "Current Ecclock sales are at ~¥2 B (~US$12 B) and the company are targeting a tripling of this figure at peak." "Patientsneed to see a doctor in Japan to receive a script for Ecclock, and these doctors are typically attached to urban hospitals, making access more challenging for some portions of the community. Patient feedback on Ecclock is promising, with reports that it is affective inreducing sweating, incites minimal stinging and a low incidence of adverse effects and appears to be popular, particularly with youngerpatients and women."

Japan sales revenue is exceptional. However, BOT will do it so much better with $79mil in the bank and no current debt. Just imagine the US 3 phase Commercial Plan and its impact on sales. PEP, a regional sales force team, lightning speed internet communication to PAH sufferers, AI, UpScript Health (17hr median turnaround), "concierge service" etc. As previously pointed out, there are legal prohibitions in place preventing advertising (of Ecclock) in Japan. US will achieve their sales targets quicker than most think. E & P Graph below is conservative but speaks volumes...

Let's just say BOT manage to get 0.5% of the $7mil diagnosed sufferers (I know I'm being very conservative but lets just say this figure).

That's Over $250,000,000 or One Quarter of a Billion Dollars Sales! Hands up if you think BOT can achieve this! To me, It's a no brainer! AIMHOO DYOR GLTAH smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6478/6478649-779a9e93bc609415f77c5d4587df0012.jpg
    Last edited by SEPA: Monday, 11:29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.