BOT 0.00% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

What insurance issues?The management of BOT don't seem to think...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    What insurance issues?
    The management of BOT don't seem to think there's a problem?
    They seem to be quite sure of themselves that the treatment of Sofdra by Insurance companies is in line with what they envisage as being good for the sale of Sofdra moving forward.
    It appears that any insurance issues are being brought up by uninformed participants of this forum and they quite possibly are negligent or just misinformed in their investigations.
    I find it hard to believe that the upper management of this company would in any way mislead shareholders or the public .
    Every statement by a company like this is carefully vetted by lawyers to ensure they comply truthfully with the facts they are putting out there.
    I do not believe this is a tin pot show run by corporate dudders.
    They have the runs on the board from previous deals and appear very careful with their predictions.
    Personally I believe there is a deal being done in the back rooms that we have no idea what the result will be, or the timing of it.
    As for them feathering their nest at no cost........... If they get it sold at around $3.00 a share I could not care less!
    Anyone getting in at this level and then out at $3.00 is touched.
    Not many opportunities on the ASX come along like this and I for one am extremely grateful I was lucky enough to get on board a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.