BOT 3.90% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-11149

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Yes it is. I'm with @Grainofsand - I am not the least bit concerned with PAH sufferer coverage, particularly after my recent inquiries / research and Dr Howie's charts which he goes through in some detail re stats, coverage etc. A small cap mining stock I would be far more concerned but that's just me.

The BOT Team are experts, multi millionaires themselves who have a lot at stake. They've successfully launched 30 previous products. They are not going to launch a product to see if it sells or not. They've done their due diligence re balancing pricing (which is a fine art), payer rebates and co-pay buy downs to establish a price that doesn't effect uptake and ensures profitability. The $79mil with no debt will see the Commercial 3 phase plan a success. I'm currently working off a target of $400-$500 per mth. The only issue I can see which many people can't tolerate is patience - it will take to early to mid next year to see how we are progressing. TLX was similar, many fundies dumped the stock this year due to a high PE thereby triggering a CGT for their clients. The stock doubled the last 6 or so months and everyones come back in (another ATH y'day). Re BOT I sleep very well at night as I have full confidence in what the BOT team are launching - they will meet their sales targets. AIMHOO DYOR
    Last edited by SEPA: Today, 08:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.