BOT 3.80% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I and still at a serious loss. I can only revert to the ideas...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I and still at a serious loss. I can only revert to the ideas that a big seller is indiscriminately smashing out stock for reasons other than the fundamentals. But this now
    implies a pretty large seller.

suggesting there is good news brewing as an explanation of the silence is fantasy. The stock is cratering, there is nothing extraordinary coming in my opinion, it’s just BAU for BOT management and in the meantime someone is being forced to sell or they actually hate the story for reasons I cannot understand.

I am becoming increasingly concerned that if the stock continues slide hard it will develop a really bad trading reputation .... for letting down shareholders. This price action causes long term frustration and until something meteoric happens the stock risks being orphaned and sold off for an extended period and forgotten.

the longer this goes on the more serious it becomes for a range of reasons. Regardless how good many of us believe how amazing the fundamentals are, the price action is shocking and it’s hurting lots of investors. That does not engender positive noise which stock like this needs for a long term trend.

I accept there is not much the company can do to address this. But I hope they are working with the brokers to figure out who the seller(s) are and disclose the motivations to shareholders via the brokers.

other than that, all the management team can do is push on with the program.

it’s hard going that’s for sure. I’m furious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.489M 9.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 893523 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 159482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.