BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-1985

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Yip ditto, all my BOT's left now are only in my SMSF and thrown into the bottom drawer until they hopefully sell the company.. (only way I will recover these costs/shares from lows of 7'c bought through to the highs of the Acne days..)

Sold out my personal ones last week at 13.5c ( at a loss AS USUAL) these were accumulated from the early days to the hype of Acne so was a midrange AVE.. should of sold at the 18c highs but as usual - should of, could of.....

I was hoping that the conference was going to turn her around but that did not happen and this was my final straw to decide if I was going to pull the pin for now.... just not going to wait another year or 2 until something happens .. rather sit with the cash in the bank than watch her slide down again over the next few months whilst we don't hear much from management ..sad but BOT have never been big in letting us know what is happening in the background. some say it's a good thing.. others like myself would prefer more of an insight as to what is happening.. because watching ones portfolio go from 7c to 25c to 2c to 17c down to 13.5c gets very very draining over time..

There are so many questions ATM as to why we are sitting at our current SP (sliding down) at this pricing considering what we have in the bag??..Yet we continue to see the daily dumping of our stock from what should of been a continual climb from the latest successful trial.. we can only but all speculate to all the why's.. are we to be one of those stocks that will be played all the way down to the 2.5c's again and then pushed to the mid teens ( rinse and repeat) until we can finally one day be that magical 5bn sold company???
    As I have no idea as to why investors are not liking BOT atm hence last weeks decision to pull the personal side out ( thinking like most that with my luck it was going to return to 30c this week once I sold out haha) but for once maybe the decision was right.. anyway I have a small gamble in at a very low figure and maybe I can become one of those people who buys at 2-3c and sells at 15c.. then I can buy the Perth crowd those promised beers.. All we can do now is sit back and wait for that magical day that BOT goes to the bigger greener pastures of money.. GLTAH and let's hope V makes BOT that 5bn baby..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $3.051M 8.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 465836 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 301865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.