BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-27

1. 15,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    Start saving for September my friend if one of our posters comments from last year comes to fruition.
    Quite a bit of insight here when times were tough.
    A level head is what is needed.
    Sometimes being a procrastinator has its benefits but I reckon i couldn't do it, I would simply wait on it.
    Jimi Hocking tonight for a pizza, a glass of wine, great banter and good music.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, no one is giving the directors any thing but grief. BOT was trading at an all time high of 8c thirteen trading days ago. The directors have to give a discount of no more than 15% to the VWAP. The VWAP is a weighted average of the shares traded and price for a nominated period of trading days. This weighted average for Small Caps is 15 days in all material I have read. I seem to recall some companies have used 5 to 10 days, but I am not an expert in capital raisings. I think that 11c is acceptable and look forward to purchasing more at around that price. This practice of capital raisings is the only way that Small Caps can fund the development of products as Loan facilities have very stringent conditions including late payment penalties etc.

The company has a product BTX1503 which is an obvious winner and they are anxious to proceed to Phase 2 trials as quick as they can so that they can monetise their product.
    This company has moved through the development phase of their product portfolio faster than anything I have ever seen. I am in awe of the board of directors and look forward to further success in the immediate future.

Nooooooooooooooice !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.