BOT 5.26% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-291

1. 15,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25qS8FBU1Y

Have a look at this old one, especially after the 3.00 mark. HC members were talking about BTX 1204 in BOT's box of tricks and this shows what Matt thinks of the initial phase results. I personally like his comments about the results, lack of side effects etc. The AD results have been pushed back about four months till next year but if they are successful after acne , then we have two company makers. Serious value add should be expected then.

Your faith in the management is due to glossy advertorials. I like them, infact take a view at Rics one. This guy is looking down the track in a very nice methodical manner. You cannot help but be impressed with Ric.

Enjoy your reading. In the word of investing, there are horses for courses. Your investment means a lot to you, probably the same as jchamis three and a half bricks.All of us want Ric's ideas to come to fruition and with half a century at least, probably closer to a century of pharma talent on our board, actions will speak louder than words and this starts this month for you W. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $1.832M 5.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1023317 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 3589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.