BOT 5.80% 36.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Thanks for your input. I'm glad your dog has found relief. It's...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks for your input. I'm glad your dog has found relief. It's a bit of a red herring though as commercially available hemp oil has been grown and tested to have only trace amounts of CBD / THC, well below what most would consider a 'therapeutic' dose. Not sure what it's like up in Ballina (maybe there's some grey market stuff going on) but generally hemp is considered to be a significantly different product to full spectrum cannabis. That said, many parts of the Cannabis plant offer significant untapped advantages that we are starting to see exploited now after the huge shift in regulatory environment that has occurred over the last decade or so.

What makes BOT products different again is that they are tightly developed solutions with intellectual property protections and very specific modes of action. The FDA and generally 'big pharma' environment of the USA love this stuff. It's how medicine has been done for many years in the US and much of the western world. In the 'west', modern medicine and 'holistic' medicine diverged significantly in the 20th century as a result of capitalism, science and insurance liability which makes solutions like this particularly appealing to share holders.

All that said, hemp moisturizer is a great consumer product. Body Shop Hemp cream is nectar of the gods for dry hands and other places.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.020(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $574.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.0¢ $3.415M 9.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428471 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 244666 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.