BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Recently gone back and read up on every announcement regarding...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Recently gone back and read up on every announcement regarding 1204 and 1801. The first go at 1204 was really a disaster, didn’t really show any benefit and didn’t look like the team had much intention to look into it further. I think there was signs where it looked like they were hesitant too especially as it was around when COVID was hitting and it seemed they went into safe mode (not starting or moving along with much). It’s been a dry two years really but I think management took the right route and tried to keep excitement over the period. I thought COVID ruined BOT’s progress across the board but looking back I think without COVID they would done 1204A a lot sooner (possibly other trials with higher doses also helped the decision?), just hoping the higher dose can look a lot like the proof of concept and we can go into human trials, I feel like this would be a big market especially treating something like eczema. I know there’s alot of steroid type cream out there for that kind of thing but correct me if I’m wrong, because 1204a is a synthetic cannaboid, it wouldn’t have anything like that and the skin wouldn’t become as reliant on it like it does with current products using steroids? Would love to hear if someone has some type of skin condition that would benefit from 1204 if it were to show a healthy reduction in itchiness, redness etc. I think we can agree it would be safer with less side effects, it’s just whether it can perform better than alternatives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.