BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Yeah…nah.It’ll either retrace ( again) or it won’t. I’ll be...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Yeah…nah.

It’ll either retrace ( again) or it won’t. I’ll be wrong or I’ll be right. Either way if you sold you’ll have made a profit.

I don’t pray for the downfall of the stock as it means people lose money. I refuse to celebrate crew losing money. That’s never been the point of my posts. I don’t intend to antagonise investors*, I aim to give them a viewpoint they might not consider. There’s examples of people berating me today who could obviously benefit from taking the blinkers off their eyes.

Theres crew out there who seriously believe that paid downrampers lurk these forums to ensure there’s cheap shares for institutional traders. That’s the level of investor nouse kicking around. If someone helped these crew to make a 30% profit you think they’d be ecstatic, instead they think it’s an evil plot.

Now is the point where the mouth breathers start on about “ Why do you care about helping others / what makes you think you know better / it all sounds suspect to me “ . These people can ignore my posts. If they don’t want a 30% profit they are free to go without. Anyone can peruse the historical BOT chart to witness how often the rise and fall between these prices has occurred. It’s not a secret.

*Of course if someone antagonises me I’ll joyfully and mercilessly respond in kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.