BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Fair enough.You want to gamble. I’m telling people how to make...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Fair enough.

You want to gamble. I’m telling people how to make actual money they can spend on things like their families.

You talk about $4K every few months as though it’s chump change. How much do you SAVE each week at your job after expenses?

Money- real money, not ethereal potential winnings - is very handy stuff. If you would rather hold out for a dream then that’s your deal and I’ve never tried to convince people that these dreams aren’t valuable to people in their own right. I will say though, that BOT is doing a perfect representation of a micro cap which creates Hail Mary ideas upon which punters hang their dreams whilst executives crush with extremely lucrative weekly salaries whether win , lose or draw.

I said to buy sub 6c and sell in the low 8c. Make your profit a reality. Then repeat the process in the highly predictable cycle. Everyone laughs and claims I’m full of sh1t yet This has been proven successful time and time again.

Rocketship emojis or months of breathing room on your mortgage and sweet weekends away with your favourite other just by playing the game smart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.