BOT 1.32% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-344

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    I've been keeping an eye on IP progress, as IMO this is a piece of the BOT risk puzzle that we have not yet put to rest. Having no particular skill in this area, the whole patent arena can be quite confusing. confused.png
    On my read, however, it looks as though BOT is making some good progress with its patent applications, which I understand can be a long and drawn-out process. I seem to recall @Jalaluddin or another BOTster offering some insights in the not too distant past (and maybe a picture of a letter from a patent lawyer??? - possibly in response to the recent kiwijuice contagion!) that showed considerably more experience and insight than the average bear in the field of IP, soooooo..... would love some thoughts on this: https://bit.ly/2kjwwl6
    On my (uninformed) read it looks like this iteration of the acne treatment (btx 1503) application has (in the opinion of the International Searching Authority) ticked the novelty, inventive step and industrial applicability boxes (at least in part) for the first time???
    I understand that there are delays in this information becoming available and not sure whether it's been addressed elsewhere prior to now, but it seems like a positive development, even if we're not all the way there yet??
    Anyway, throwing it over to someone more learned than I in the field of IP (hopefully) or else just generaly banter / pom-pom waving...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $696.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $4.475M 11.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37310 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 54981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.