BOT 2.04% 25.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

@DrMonopoly I agree with you that there is no evidence to...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    @DrMonopoly I agree with you that there is no evidence to suggest BTX1801 or BTX1503 or any others have been put on any backburner. SB is obviously a high priority because it will be the first to generate substantial revenue but no one should be ignoring any updates on the aformentioned compounds or how BTX1702 moves forward into a larger FDA trial.

This is from the 31 Oct 2022 $5m cap raise announcement and supported in 09 Nov 2022 SPP announcement.
    "Funds raised will be used to progress development of Botanix’s pipeline of assets in light of the recent successful BTX 1702 rosacea clinical study, for costs associated with preparing for the FDA approval and commercial launch of Sofpironium Bromide and for general working capital purposes".

From 29 Nov 2022 announcement
    "In light of
    the recent successful BTX1702 rosacea study......"
    These 3 highlighted words indicate to me they were using that trial as their "fuel guage" on the sweet spot for synthetic CBD concentration.
    It might end up being somewhere between 10-15% because going to 20% concentration was of no further advantage.
    Management now have a very strong idea of where the range of the sweet spots lie. They might just settle on the same concentration for all conditions. It doesn't really matter what the percentages end up being, the point is that 1702 trial really did narrow down what is going to work well.

Then there is this from 8 Dec 2022 announcement.
    "The Company continues to review other opportunities to further bolster its pipeline with additional late stage or revenue producing dermatology products, that can be acquired for modest cost and which contribute to profitability and value."

Our directors may well have had something else in their sights for several months and have been waiting for the right opportunity to pounce. So long as there is exceptional value in any purchase.....bring it on.

There is plenty to look forward to and this current low share price is just a reflection of our holiday period more than anything IMHO. People need cash at this time of year, get a bit nervous about what might happen in OS markets and therefore sell just for security sake. i.e it is an emotional or forced decision. I really do feel for those who are forced to sell and I hope you can buy back in at thesame or lower levels.

I have taken the emotion out of it, had another cup of concrete and looking for the sunscreen.

Last edited by sputnick: 05/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $393.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $823.6K 3.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 292257 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 67065 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 1596484
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.