BOT 2.04% 25.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Who says they are going to sell for a cheap price? You have to...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Who says they are going to sell for a cheap price? You have to give the BOD a bit more credit than that.

What I find telling about the recent promotions of the company in the news, investor presentations etc., is they are very upbeat and public. The change in the company's confidence publicly is very telling.

This is from the company's website under the news section..........
    “We’re very confident going into this review, given all the work that we’ve done, that we’ve ticked all the boxes,” Mr Callahan said. ......... ie. ticked ALL the boxes, not just a couple and hoping for the best.
    Matt has done a lot of hard yards in resurrecting his profile post the October 2019 Acne debacle and I think if this mid cycle review is not positive then he might be looking for rest. BTX1503 will still happen but not before this SB mid cycle review.
    Matt simply can't afford this review to be full of demands and errors. None of the BOD can afford it, because they will get crucified, so all of the little hints, snippets, investor presentations, new staff coming on board indicate we are about to really steam ahead and the hangover of the past three and a half years is about to clear.
    Why hasn't it kicked on past 11cents? Look at the macro environment which has no influence on the SB mid cycle review. Plenty of account swapping and tree shaking going on too.
    It's nice to see the tick change above 10cents get tested a couple of times, it is healthy as it creates tighter hands.
    The shareholders holding firm know true value will come in the form of a partnership with a big pharma or a hostile takeover.

Only 2 more weeks left before the mid cycle review. The adrenalin will be pumping either way and like all of the long termers in here I am quitely confident and expect 10 cents will be left for dead very soon.
    Welcome to the new holders, you certainly have entered at an opportune time and helped create better chat sessions. Good Luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $393.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $823.6K 3.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 292257 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 67065 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 1596484
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.