BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hmm, I'd be careful what we wish for, re some people advocating...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hmm, I'd be careful what we wish for, re some people advocating more trials..trials are risky and require heaps of time and money. BOT's eczema trial failed and product shelved, acne trial was mixed and share price decline reflected that result. Even the previous successful antimicrobial trial had a small detail amiss- something like not having rinsing each day, whereas all other previous trials had rinsing and therefore we couldn't directly compare to previous results. I can't remember all the details, and too lazy to look them up. The details are not the point. Suffice to say, trials are risky and BOT's record is average in running trials, but their record in selling to BP is great... If the price is right they will get the deal done.

I was also pondering that the start of SB sales in the new year, as opposed to soon after approval is probably a great strategy. Rather than trying to get things running immediately in dribs and drabs and having supply and sales issues etc, with risk of consequential reputational damage, and resulting mediocre sales figures for our first quarter of sales, they will have everything ready to hit the new year all guns blazing, and get the best possible first quarter sales results. Taking the extra time and effort to maximise the likelihood of a great first quarter of sales, will maximise their proof of value to BP, and enable Vinnie to demand a premium.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.