BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

So this is my first post ever on the BOT thread even if I have...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So this is my first post ever on the BOT thread even if I have been holding since 2019! I bought in at 23c in 2019 and averaged down to 16.4c - its the first time in 4 years that I am back in profit. I am super positive for the future but just want to post a few things that I have been researching. Some of it may or may not impact on the projected numbers that people have been posting about the number of scripts, projected revenue, possible buy-out price etc. Whilst I would love to see the share price at $3 - its good to throw a bit of realism into the picture. Apologies in advance if some of this has been posted before

1. Japan - population 124.6 million versus US population 333.9 million (approx)

2. Ethnicity of hyperhidrosis? All races can be affected by hyperhidrosis; however, Japanese are reportedly affected more than 20 times more frequently than other ethnic groups

3. Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market Research - The global hyperhidrosis treatment market was valued at $575.3 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $950.7 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2031. The axillary hyperhidrosis segment generated maximum revenue in 2021, and also expected to witness highest CAGR of during the forecast period, owing to high incidence of axillary hyperhidrosis.

4. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in Hyperhidrosis Treatment? A. AbbVie Inc, Avanor Healthcare Ltd , Brickbell Biotech, Inc , Dr August Wolff GmbH & Co. Kg Drugs, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd, Eirion Therapeutics, Inc, Eli Lilly and Company, Hugel, Inc., Kaken Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Roivant Sciences Ltd., and Theravida, Inc. are the top companies to hold the market share in hyperhidrosis treatment.

Source of points 2 - 4
    Hyperhidrosis Treatment Market Research

5. Hyperhidrosis: an update on prevalence and severity in the United States - its little bit dated unfortunately but some interesting findings.
    Source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00403-016-1697-9

6. Brella - a new FDA approved underarm patch applied temporarily in a doctor’s office that can curb perspiration for up to four months. Brella is a prescription sodium patch. Candesant expects the treatment to become available in late summer 2023. The company has not yet released pricing information. What are the side effects of the Brella?There were no reported serious or severe adverse events (side effects) among the study participants. Eighty percent of people in the study had no side effects at all and those who did experienced slight redness or slight swelling that resolved within two weeks or less.
    Source: Brella - New treatment for excessive underarm sweating

There is a lot of information available - it seems we may have some competition with Brella?
    From the Candesant Website https://candesant.com/ Their marketing looks quite good. "Imagine "No Sweat" in Just 3 Minutes"

"Learn more about Brella™ SweatControl Patch™, FDA cleared, for the treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweat), forging a new path forward for healthcare providers and the patients they treat"

Please don't shoot me - its my first post!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $689.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.5¢ $1.784M 4.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 248028 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 356327 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.